Cascade Mental Health Careis an outpatient Community Mental Health Center that has been serving quality behavioral health services to Lewis County and surrounding areas since 1966. We currently have three outpatient locations; Centralia, Chehalis, and Morton.
In May 2018, we opened the Cascade Evaluation and Treatment Center, a 22-bed inpatient acute psychiatric facility (16-bed evaluation and treatment unit, 6-bed crisis stabilization unit). This center serves adults 18 and over that are in need of emergent mental health care.
Cascade is looking to fill the position of Clinical Manager for Adult Services.We are looking for a team oriented candidate that not only meets the job qualifications and requirements listed below but a person that will learn, share and assist in developing Cascade's goals.$2000 sign-on bonus upon completion of new hire orientation.
This position will be located at our Main facility at 2428 W Reynolds Ave. in Centralia, WA. Centralia is conveniently located right off of I-5 about 20 minutes south of Olympia.
About the position:
The Clinical Manager for Adult Services provides planning, screening, coordination, and direction for the Crisis Services Program. In addition, this position provides weekly supervision to staff, training, and evaluates staff. The clinical manager must also ensure that ethical and professional standards of practice are maintained.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences is required.
- Washington State Department of Health credential required (Licensed, Associate License, or AAC).
- Must be recognized, or eligible to obtain, Mental Health Professional certification in Washington State.
- Must be able to pass WA State Patrol and/or national background checks.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to represent the agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to gain access to all types of buildings and residences regardless of the structures’ handicapped accessibility or lack thereof.
- Must maintain current home telephone and address on file with the personnel office.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your letter of interest and a current resume. No phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $53,000.00 /year