"Healthcare that offers hope and recovery through counseling, guidance, and education."
Cascade has been the mental health provider to Lewis County and surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with compassionate and encouraging counseling leading to a renewed sense of hope and the ability to make positive changes and live more satisfying lives. We currently have three locations providing outpatient services in Lewis County.
Essential Job Characteristics:
The employee must be able to accomplish the following tasks with or without accommodations:
- Provides support to the client(s), the medical department, and the Medical Director.
- Review orders from doctors and nurse practitioners.
- Coordinates treatment services with agency programs, other relevant agencies and others involved in the client’s life, i.e. family, friends, employer and others the client may choose.
- Maintains records and reports in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in supervision, consultation and training at the direction of the supervisor.
- Coordinate client data processing procedures and provides consultation to CMHC staff regarding patient care as needed.
- Provides reports in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Ensures that ethical and professional standards of practice are maintained.
- Participates in other selected activities at the direction of the Medical Director.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years psychiatric nursing experience, certified psychiatric nurse preferred.
- Must possess a current Registered Nurse License from Washington State Department of Health.
- Must be able to pass WA State Patrol and/or FBI background checks.
- Must be able to represent the Agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to enter information into a computer network system.
- Must comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to gain access to all types of buildings and residences regardless of the structures’ handicapped accessibility or lack thereof.
- Must maintain current home telephone and address on file with the personnel office.
Reports to the Medical Director.
Hours of Work:
This position will normally require that the employee work a standard, Monday through Friday forty (40) hour week. This position is classified as being “exempt” according to the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Cascade offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Agency paid Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, and Teledoc.
Cascade employees enjoy 13 paid holidays (eligible after 90 days of employment), and a generous paid time off (PTO) package. Following a 6 month introductory period, the agency contributes 5% of employees earnings to their 401(k), no match required.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter and resume. No phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour