"Healthcare that offers hope and recovery through counseling, guidance, and education."
Cascade Mental Health Care is looking for an Intake Specialist to join our Initial Services Team!
Cascade has been the mental health provider in Lewis County and surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with compassionate and encouraging counseling leading to a renewed sense of hope and the ability to make positive changes and live more satisfying lives. We currently have three locations providing outpatient services in Lewis County.
What are some of the benefits for employees at Cascade?
Cascade offers a generous benefits package including medical, vision, and dental benefits; 401K, life insurance, short-term disability, EAP, Teledoc, and a generous PTO policy including 13 paid holidays. We value our employees and the supportive culture we have created together at Cascade.
The primary function of this position is to provide Intake Assessments to clients requesting mental health services and to determine if the client meets access to care standards as defined by Washington State. This position will also have a small caseload, providing brief therapy.
- A Master's Degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences
- Must be recognized as, or eligible to obtain, Mental Health Professional Certification from Washington State.
- At a minimum, must be eligible to obtain associate licensure from the Department of Health
- Must be able to pass WA State Patrol and FBI background checks.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to represent the agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be comfortable using a computer, typing, and an electronic health record.
- Must comply with agency policies and procedures.
This position will normally require that the employee work a standard, Monday through Friday, 40 hour week. This position is non-exempt.
Rate of pay: Position starts at $20.19/hour. Applicable experience and Licensure will increase hourly rate.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter and resume. No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.19 /hour