The Cascade Evaluation and Treatment Center is looking for a qualified Inpatient Registered Nurse to join our medical team at our new 22-Bed Evaluation and Treatment Center. This position is for the NOC shift. There is a $2000 signing bonus, once orientation and the training period are completed.
- Washington State Registered Nurse License
- 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Experience working in mental health preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
Job Functions include:
- Interaction with patients, families, physicians, teammates, contractors, and vendors must be in a manner that is friendly, supportive, courteous, respectful, cooperative, and professional. Behavior must promote an atmosphere of teamwork which is consistent with hospital standards and guidelines to ensure an excellent healthcare experience.
- Demonstrates continued competence in caring for individuals based on age-specific and cultural needs.
- Registered Nurse maintains patient charts and documents in the patient record.
- Must be familiar with EHR, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and hospital personnel.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Uses good reasoning ability and independent judgment.
- Light to extremely heavy physical effort (lift/carry 50 lbs. or more).
- Occasional to considerable standing/walking.
- Lifts, positions, pushes, and/or transfers patients.
- Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching.
- Contact with patients under a wide variety of circumstances.
- A registered nurse handles emergency and crisis situations.
- Subject to many interruptions.
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits. Agency paid for short-term disability, life, EAP, and Teledoc benefits. 401(k) after the introductory period is met.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. No phone calls
Job Type: Full-time